Followers

Monday 20 April 2015

April Showers

Hi all
Today over at UK Besties we are having a same but different creation
why not take a look
The image is 

IMG235 

and can be found here
leave a comment for the team and you could win this image
It is a gorgeous image by Sherri and you can purchase it  here
It was my turn to choose the image
so I chose this image because I think she is perfect for the theme 

I have done a 6x6 card 
used paper from my stash
and backed it onto cream card
I added the flower and sentiment
hope you like her
hugs 
Sue 
xxx

10 comments:

  1. beautiful Sue .. I love this image .. Hugz Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sue, she's a sweet little girlie, lovely coloring!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything about this Sue xx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I like the design and the lovely colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the image, Sue - great design papers too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used the image, Sue - great design papers too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card love the colours you used..Christine:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card love the colours you used..Christine:)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x