Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Followers

Monday, 13 March 2017

Hostess Monday with Sue

Hi and welcome to my crafting world
I am here today with my turn for
Hostess Monday
on

Today I have made an easel card on a box
All my card is from my stash
My image is
Coloured with Copics 
e50-51-30-95
yg95-94-82
r00-01-02-12 
First I made a 6x6 box which would hold  
tea lights /chocolates or sweets
Ithen folded a 6x6 card to make the easel
and used papers to matt and layer the card
I then matted my image onto two different papers
 then added her to main card
I used double sided tape to fix easel card to the box
Ithen adde the stopper for the easel
 then added the flowers and my die cut border
I hoe you like it 
Hugs 
Sue
xxx


 


 











1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous easel card and matching box Sue. Lovely image and colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x