Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Followers

Saturday, 25 March 2017

Heart Throb Richie

Good morning to you all  and welcome to my Blog
I am here today with
 Digital Delights
By
 Louby Loo
please meet 
 Heart Throb Richie


A nice male card 
papers from my stash backed 
onto blue card
all rarranged onto maim 6x6 card 
my image was coloured with copics 
e50 -51-30 
yg67-63-61 
b05-04-02-01 
the sentiment was done on my pc 
I hope you like him
hugs
Sue
xxx
I would like to enter  into these Challenge

Simply Papercraft
































3 comments:

  1. Fabulous male card Sue, great background papers and Richie looks super.Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great male card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and your colouring is fabulous! Thanx for playing over at Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x