Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Followers

Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Summer

Good morning and welcome to my crafting World
Here is another card with new stamps from
this is a stamp from the range 

Sea Ceatures

 

Coloured with Distress inks 
which is new for me 
so will keep going and see where it leads me lol
 I used the inks to do the background
then used the stamps at random
 I then did a center panel the same
I went round the edges with inks as well
I matted both pieces onto gold card   
I stamped *summer* in the two corners
The center panel I matted that onto cream card as well
I added three strips of gold card
Then I added the image which was die cut
then matted onto gold card
And added to my card
I hope you like it
Hugs
Sue
xxx














2 comments:

  1. Great work on the inking Sue and love the design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card lovely papers and sweet image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x