Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Friday, 10 February 2017

Cutey Creatures

Good morning and welcome to my crafting World
Here is another card with new stamps from
Daisy Jewels and Crafts 
this is a stamp from the range

Well this is a bit different for me but enjoyed doing it
My image was coloured with copics
I used a die to cut is out and went round the edge with distress ink
then matted it onto card
Now for the background
this was the only stencil I could find 
( if anyone one finds all my others please send them back lol)
  I used three colours of distress inks for this 
and loved how it turned out
I then cut round it and matted it onto black and brown card
Then added the image to the center
I then stampsentiment the which can be found HERE
and added the gems 
Hope you like it 
Hugs
Sue 
xxx