Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Followers

Monday, 2 January 2017

Venetian Beauty


Hello
Happy New Year 
to you all
This year kicks off
with a THEME of
Something New
for 
Delicious Doodles

My NEW was Poloychromo Pencils
this is a first for me with these
I am sure I will get the hang of them
one day but they are lovely to use


I used a die cut for my image

I used paper and card from my stash
and cut to different sizes
then arranged them onto a main 6x6 card
I then added the 
leaf die,flowers and sentiment
I hope you like her
Hugs
Sue 
xxx
Would love to see you over on our Facebook Page

I would like to enter into these Challenges





6 comments:

  1. Stunning card Sue, love that image and she has been beautifully coloured. Happy ~New Year Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous in purple, very feminine and stylish. Great job!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Catch the Bug and good luck in the challenge! Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!!! Very elegant indeed. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Catch the Bug.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation. Thanks for for joining us at Catch the Bug for our ATG challenge. Good luck. Check out our Birthday bash this coming Saturday for more fun!!
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining our first challenge of 2017 - good luck.
    Remember to join us for our week-long Birthday bash event that starts later today!

    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Particular card! I love it!
    Thank you so much for sharing your project at Creative Corner Challenges.
    Irene DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x