Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Monday, 2 January 2017

Sentimentaly Yours

Happy New Year to you all
Welcome to my Blog today
My first blog of the year is for
WHOOPSI DAISY 
Challenge
SOMETHING NEW

My Sweet image
is from the CD

This month we want you to see SOMETHING NEW on your creations - it can be a new image, a new die cut, a new technique you are trying, a new coloring medium, new stash items - as long as there is SOMETHING NEW in, on or about your creation, you can play along with this challenge.   Challenge will run until Sunday, February 5, 2017 at noon EST.   Prize will be a Whoopsi Daisy CD!! 
(winner pays shipping if any)


This is a pre-coloured image
I went round the edges with distressed ink
I then mounted it onto green card
My papers was from my stash
all mounted onto green card
then arranged onto a main 6x6 card
I used used my New Dies for this months Challenge
Love the bloosom die  and a new Best Wishes Stamp
I hope you like my card
Would be great if you would join us over at our Challenge 
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x