Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Followers

Thursday, 26 January 2017

Hookie

Hi and welcome to my Blog
I am here today with
 Digital Delights
By
 Louby Loo
  please meet 


I did so enjoy colouring Hookie
I used Copics
bv29-25-23-20
e53-51-50-25
yr27-26-21

The papers are from my stash and backed onto black card
the largest piece was added to the main 6x6 card
I cut two smaller squares
to one I added a black strip across the middle 
I then added them to the main card
Hookie was backed onto black card then
then I used foam pads to add him to the card 
the sentiment was done on my pc and backed onto black card as well

I hope you like him 
Hugs  
Sue
xxx
I have entered into these Challenges






4 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous Sue. Love your image and you have colour image so nicely. Love the colours and the design. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again, and again just fabulous work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Sue!! :o) Thank you so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
    Milka GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x