Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Cutey Creatures

Hello and welcome to my crafting World
Here is another card with new stamps from
Daisy Jewels and Crafts 
this is a stamp set
Sea Creatures A6 Stamp set  
 


 
Colourd with copics
r20-22- 
Thought I would make this into a baby card
(dont ask me why because I dont know)  
Its a main 6x6 card 
the papers are from my stash 
and backed onto pearlised card
the one paper I used one on the stamps from
I then used "Its a girl" to stamped over the paper in distressed ink
then I added the ribbon and bow
my baby Octopus was cut out with a die 
I then went round the edge with my ink
then used anothe die to back it onto
I then stamped "It's a Girl and cut that out and added it to my card
I then added the gems in two corners
I hope you lie my Octopus 
Hugs
Sue
xxx