Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Followers

Saturday, 16 May 2015

"DIRTY DEEDS"



Karleigh Sue 
New Release May

Hi all 
this is my  New Release card for

Previous messageNext messageFull view

dirty deeds

and she can be found here



Just love this image
coloured with Copics
hair  e31-35-53-55
Skin  e000-00-04-11-rv21
bg10-11-13-15
y11-15-17
yr 04-2
w1-2-3-5
I used paper I already had in stash matted them onto cream card
and arranged them onto main card 
the image was inked round the edges
and mounted onto cream card
and added to main card with the 
sentiment
I then added the flower to the corner 
hope you like her
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue what great card I love the image shes great. And your design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like her Sue, fabulous image and colouring, I love your choice of backing papers and layout. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x