Followers

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Red and Green

Hi all and welcome to my blog 
today I am here with 
Delightful Wednesday
for 
Digital Delights
by Louby Loo
Christine and myself will rotate posting
 every other ***Wednesday***
 with a project based on the theme we came up with for the current month.
For December we have 
Christine theme
Red and Green
I have used

Ornament Owl


This is a pre- coloured image
I used papers from my stash
which was cut to different sizes
then layered onto green card
and arranged onto a main 6x6 card
I used a die to cut my image out  
and layered it onto red card
I then added the sentiment and bow

I hope you like him
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue
xxx
  



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x