Followers

Thursday 16 November 2017

Thrifty Thurs

Hi and welcome to my Blog today 

I am here with

*Thrifty Thursday *

for
Scrappers Delights

Our theme this month for Thrifty Thursday is Christmas!





Coloured with copics
yr07-09-12
r24-27-29
c5-6-7-9

Papers are from my stash
layered onto red card
I cut around my image
then matte him onto a circle of card them layered onto red card
I added the die cut snow flakes
Bow and sentiment
I hope you like him
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue
xxx
























2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card that penguin is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Emerald City Crafts Challenge Blog Anything Goes Challenge 5. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sue thank you for joining us over on
    Crafty Catz
    Dianne xx
    DT for CC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x