Followers

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Little Rascal Pineapple - My Besties 3D and More Anything Goes with Besties

Hello and welcome to my blog

I am here today for a gentle reminder for our 

September Challenge

My Besties 3D and More Anything Goes with Besties

Little Rascal Pineapple 


This is a 6x6 page 
after I had printed the pages out I matted them onto green card
some of the papers I ripped down the side and used *distressed Inks* 
on the edges
I added the ribbon to one piece of card and added the flower
I decoupaged my image and added her to the page
I hope you like her
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Sue 
xxx




Colour Crazy Challenge https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
Crafting-With-Friends http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/
Crafty Catz  http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
Creative Fingers http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
My Besties French Blog - http://blogfrancaislesbesties.blogspot.ca/















11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sue, great image and card design.Love the lovely bright colour palette. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sue!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodness Sue this is absolutely stunning...I LOVE this image...your colouring and colours complete her so beautifully!! Oh I may need to get this little darling! Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapbook Stamp Society...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is so pretty
    Thank you for playing with us at my Besties french blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! So bright n colorful! :)
    Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers
    PS: I got a xmas blogcandy on my blog if you wanna join in!
    ♥ DT Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Sue. your card is so cute,thank you for joining Scrapbook Stamps Society. Good luck!
    Miria DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card and lovely colors...Thank you for join the challenge at My Besties Dutch Girl DT and hope to see you again.YvonneXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue this is gorgeous

    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card Sue. Like it. Thank you for joining our challenge and hope to see you next time.

    Dorothy, DT coordinator Dutch My Besties

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo liebe Sue,
    eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Das Motiv ist zauberhaft und so wunderschön coloriert. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Ganz liebe Grüße herzlichst Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Sue,very nice card design!Thank you so much for join us at My-Besties Deutschland design challenge.
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x