Followers

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Delightful Wednesday -Summer Fun

Hi all and welcome to my blog 
today I am here with 
Delightful Wednesday
for 
Digital Delights
by Louby Loo
Christine and myself will rotate posting
 every other ***Wednesday***
 with a project based on the theme we came up with for the current month.
So I am starting off July with
Summer Fun
So here is 
Say Cheese Polly
you will find her here



This is a pre-coloured image she also comes as black &white
I printed her out twice and fussy cut them out
the main card is a 6x6  with the front of the card folded back
on itself to make a zig zag card
I used papers from my stash I only used two papers
one as the main paper then the second just as a border
and matted them onto green card
I then added the images
the sentiments I did on my computer
I hope you like her
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue
xxx




















1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x