Followers

Tuesday 27 June 2017

CHRISTMAS

Hi welcome to my blog world
This is my card as a new  Design Team member for Inky Chicks
Inky Chicks Challenge 85
Christmas






Coloured with copics
r39-29-27-24
yr21-24-y26-23
g19-17
+ glitter
this is a 6x6 card
papers from my stash
cut different shapes 
then layered them onto cream and red card
I then used a snowflake die and
the sentiment was printed from my computer
and added a die cut bow
my image is Ellette
 I hope you like my design
Thank you for stopping by 
hugs 
Sue 

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous Christmas card Sue, gorgeous image and colouring and the card design looks wonderful. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. It is gorgeous.

    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your Christmas Card. Fabulous design. thank you so much for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Hope to see you again soon and the best of luck! Jana DT/CGCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x