Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Monday, 3 April 2017

"Spring Sings in Flowers"

Hello and welcome to my crafting world
On this First Monday in April
over at 
Whoopsi Daisy 
Our Challenge is 
"Spring Sings in Flowers"
Image  can be found here
Coloured with copics
e000-00-21-11-93
r02 000-00 
yr31-38 y35
My papers are from my stash and backed onto cream card
My image was cropped then coloured
I matted and layered it with cream and gold card
I then added the flowers and bow
the sentiment was done on my pc
I hope you like her
Hugs
Sue 
xxx

I am entering into these Clallenges

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sue and love the flowers. Hug Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet girlie card, thank you so much for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends anything goes challenge and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sue, Super design and image . Love the flowers.Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La and good luck in the draw, Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Suzie, love your design and colouring - a perfect entry into our current OLL challenge, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    We hope you will join us again for our new challenge which started today.

    Helen x
    (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "Aussie Digital Artists Challenge" and best of luck with your entry.

    Kristyn DT Admin/Owner of  https://aussiedigitalartistschallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation! I love design and soft colours! Lovely image!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge April "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for joining at Aussie Digital Artists April Challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!