Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Monday, 6 March 2017

Going round in Circles

Hello and welcome to my crafting world
On this First Monday in March
over at 
Whoopsi Daisy 
Our Challenge is 
  * Going round in Circles*
This is a pre-coloured design

My image is from Linnie Pinks Designs
a 6x6 card 
Papers from my stash
All backed onto white card
I printed my image out 
As Linnie gives you the choice to pick coloured or B/W images
I used a circle die to cut her out 
I added my papers to the main card then my image 
I then adde the sentiment and the die cut flower and leaves
I hope you like her
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx 



I would like to enter into these Challenges 


Catch The Bug  
Imagine That! Creative Playground  M  
The Corrosive Challenges 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and image. Love the choice of colour. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAbulous image and and I am loving the die cuts you used. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #53 Anything Goes.

    Tamie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatifull Card,Thank you for participating in The Corrosive C. Gaby DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun hair! Gorgeous card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. the color palette is so delightful and that image is gorgeous. Thanks for linking up to our March Creative Playground Anything Goes challenge. Helene, DT for Imagine That! digistamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coloring and love that die. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Creative Playground at Imagine That Digistamp. Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!