Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Friday, 13 January 2017

Sea Creatures

Hello and welcome to my crafting World
My first card with new stamps from
Daisy Jewels and Crafts 
this is a stamp set
 


I coloured my little friend in with copics 
rv95-93-91
g99-94-85 
papers are from my stash 
two main pieces then a strip over the join 
then matted onto green card
I used a die to cut out the image
then a larger die as a backing
I then stamped the Happy Birthday from 
and matted that onto green card 
and added it to my main 6x6 card
then added a few gems
you will find more stamps here
I hope you like my
Sea Creature 
Hugs
Sue 
xxx

































1 comment:

  1. Such a cute little sea horse Sue and I love that backing paper. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!