Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Thursday, 22 December 2016

Baby Snow

Hi and welcome to my Blog
I am here today with

 Digital Delights
By
 Louby Loo
  please meet 


Coloured with Copics
yg67-61-25
bv 34-13
c0-1-2
My papers are from my stash 
the main piece is 6x6
and then two smaller pieces 41/2x41/2
all baced onto pearlised card
then add to main card
I backed Baby snow onto a piece of the backing then onto pearlised card
I used foam pads to attached to main card
the sentiment was done on my pc
the snowflake was a die cut
The sparkles are an overlay that I added
I hope you like Baby snow
hugs  to you all
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Sue

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue, love the background design and the baby snowman is so adorable. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness that baby snowman is just too adorable!!! Beautiful card Sue. thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, this is a beautiful card. I love your gorgeous colouring and pretty card design.
    Sending the very best Christmas wishes to you and your family.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!