Followers

Saturday 20 August 2016

Hazel Pixie

Hello and welcome to my World
here is my card this week for
Scrappers Delights
My image is  

Hazel Pixie
and can be found here



Colourd with copics
e000-00-21-95
r000-00-01-05
n0-1-3-5-

Papers from my stash 
backed onto cream card
I used a die to cut my image out
then use my distressed inks round the edges
I then matted her onto gold mirri card papers onto my main 6x6 card
on the top one I aded the ribbon and bow
before I added the image
I then added the sentiment and the die cut flowers
I hope you like her
Hugs
Sue
xxx
Please take a look at
Scrappers Delight  Facebook challenge 


I would like to enter these challange














2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue, love the backing papers and layout. The image is fabulous and great colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, This card is gorgeous. Your colouring is beautiful and I love your card design.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x