Followers

Monday 15 August 2016

Girl with Teddy

Hi and welcome to my Blog today 

 World Wide open Design Team Challenge Blog 
we have a wonderful Sponser
JULIA SPIRI


My image is
 Girl with Teddy
and can be found here



Such a cute image 
Coloure with copics
e000-00-11-95
r00-01-02-05
y21-23-26
papers are from my stash  matted onto cream card
in different sizes and arranged onto main 6x6 card
I added the sentiment,bow die cut,hearts ,and pearls 
I hope you like her
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx
would love you to come and join us over at


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue, cute image great papers and love the bow border and pretty hearts. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue - this is a beautiful card, I love your gorgeous colouring and card design.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x