Followers

Monday 30 November 2015

Non traditional christmas colours

 to give a little bit of Inspiration to you 






I have joined in with Team A for this one
use non traditional christmas colours
Well I use some traditional colours 
My backing is mostly brown and Christmas is red to me
 so I used green for her dress
Coloured with copics 
e000-00-04-11-R20
G07-05-02
r46-39-35
Matted and layered my backing paper 
and arranged them onto main 6x6 card
added the swirl , 
the sentiment was cut out and added to a bottle top that was 
put through my old wizard embosser machine 
(havent tried my good machines )
Bottles tops was from local warehouse but I am sure
you can get them in other places


I hope you like Twinkletwinkle

You don't have to use a Karleigh Sue image to join in the fun
 although you do get a little extra if you do and win.
 Also why not pop over to the Facebook Fan page and keep up with all the going on's.
Please pop along and play along

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x