Followers

Monday 22 June 2015

Happy Birthday #183

This week for
Ooh La La Creations
  Happy Birthday



Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter  If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.


can be bought HERE
Hi 
my image is in  a squares  on the cd
Everyday Occasions
all I did was cut round them and mounted them onto plain card then 
onto dotted card
the paper was from my stash
that was matted onto plain card the first paper was mounted onto main card
the other two papers were put at an angle 
then the image was added to the center
I added the gems and the sentiment
Hugs 
Sue
xxx
 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful design Sue, looks fab!
    hugs JAcee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, wonderfully designed card. love those papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design Sue, I love the angled panels that give this one such an interesting shape. Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design Sue, I love the angled panels that give this one such an interesting shape. Alli x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x