Followers

Monday 11 May 2015

#180 - - Use A Pre-Coloured Image

this week for
Ooh La La Creations
Use A Pre-Coloured Image


Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter  If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

can be bought HERE



I hope you can join our challenge this fortnight.  The Winner and Top 3 from our last challenge, can be found HERE..Congratulations and thank you for entering.






 Love this image from 
Femme Fatale
Little Miss Blue
I used backing paper from the CD
and matted it onto cream card
I printed the image and matted that onto cream card
and added the gems to the tow corners
the flower is a die 
I then added the sentiment that was from my stash
hope you like it
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Great card Sue, love how you've embellished it. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, gorgeous card, love that image and the backing paper is stunning . Beautifully designed and nice touch with the butterflies. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your design Sue, fabulous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x