Followers

Monday 16 March 2015

Karleigh Sue new release for March




Karleigh Sue New Release February

Hi all this is my  New Release card for Karleigh Sue

The image I have used is Miss -Tery Mermaid and
you can find it here

I used a 6x6 card
Miss-tery is coloured in Copics
e000,00,04, and11
y00,17 and38
g00 and 02 
I then matted her onto green card
I used  backing paper from my stash
 which was matted onto same green card
I used dies for flowers and  swirls
I then added the sentiment and pearls
Hope you like her
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue this one beautiful card I love the image and the design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue fab card and image great colouring. The backing paper is perfect and love the added tough of the flower. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is just gorgeous, you should frame it as art Sue.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x