Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Tuesday, 25 November 2014

SNOWFLAKES


Hello to you all
anotherTuesday
another Christmas card

Yuletide Polymer Stamp ~ Snowflakes

Yuletide Polymer Stamp ~ Seasons Greetings Circle




 This was a lovely stamp to use
I used a DL card 
I stamped the snowflake over a piece of card 
ad used it as my background matted it onto a piece of blue card 
I then stamped the flakes three times and die cut and backed it onto blue card 
I the used the blue card ad peel offs to use a danglers for the snow flakes
I then added the sentiment in the same way 
hope you like it thank you for looking 
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Great stamp Sue lovely card too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,fabulous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Sue, so elegant hun, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!