Followers

Monday 24 November 2014

Jingle all the way

Hello to you all
 Susan here 
Its my turn to set the theme this week
For
OOH LA LA CREATIONS

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter  If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.
can be bought HERE

I hope you can join our challenge this fortnight.  The Winner and Top 3 from our last challenge, can be found HERE..Congratulations and thank you for entering.

and I have chosen
CHRISTMAS


I think this is a Magical time of year
for the young and the older generation
I look forward to seeing your
Creations

   center stepper card today
the papers and design come from




This is a stepper card
I printed the papers and image off the cd
matted and layered onto gold card
the image is a pyramid 
so I layered that onto the main card  
I used a die cut for the flowers and the swirls
I hope you like it 
Christmas is coming 
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Susan, love your poinsettias. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and colours, this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Love the image and pyramage
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun image.....those mice !!!! Love your pointsettia too. Great card Sue. Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Susan and I am loving those flowers. Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is just stunning. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blooming gorgeous, Sue, love the LO and the amazing images and detail, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x