Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Sunday, 3 August 2014

Anything Goes ~ Card ~ Any Shape ~ Theme "Butterflies"


Meet at the Scrappers Corner Monthly Card Challenge # 3

Anything Goes ~ Theme: "Butterflies"

Conditions of entering this Challange:
You must be a Member of: Meet at the Scrappers Corner
https://www.facebook.com/groups/694374473958879/ 
Must feature a Sherri Ann Baldy My Besties Digi or Rubber Stamp or 3D Decoupage on Card

Our Sponsor:
Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties 

Digi Stamps

We are offering for this Challenge 3 Digi Stamps/Certificate/Badge for the Winner
1 Digi Stamp/Certificate/Badge for all Top 3 Winners
To claim your prizes ~ please email:
Annette at:
annette1553@bigpond.com
Hi to you all 
This is my first card as DT member
Please Meet
Tina Tatters  




I have done a 
twisted easel 6x6 card  
I used a bright yellow and green dotted card
 I matted the yellow card onto the base card 
I only used half of the green card to matt onto
the easel of the card
I colored Tina Tatters in with 
Spectrum Noir pens and pencils
(first time with these pens)
I  used a die to cut her out
I then used the same die 
to cut two more out in the yellow
I  put them together then moved them slightly apart 
added Tina tatters  to the center
Popped that onto easel 
Used a die for my butterflies flower and flourishes
and added them to my card
Hope you like her
as much as I enjoyed making her
Hugs
Sue