Followers

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Heartfelt Abi

Hi well these Tuesdays come round very quickly 
I hope you all had a good Bank Holiday

Well this week I went a bit different for me 
I used

Wordage Stamp - Special Thoughts
6x6 White card
First I made the background I used white card lay the 
Chain link fencingon it and used different distress inks 
over the mask .
I then stamped the script  on half the page and added the poppy heads stamp at 
the bottom of the page
on the other half I stamped the Ferns
I add the ribbon down the center Then matted onto light brown card then 
added to main card I then stamped the 
Maple leaf onto green card and embossed it 
I stamped Heartfelt Abi once onto white card
I used pro-markers to color her in
I then stamped her top in spotted card and trousers in brown
I cut them out and added to main Abi then added to the  card.
I hope you like it
all the stamps can be found at 

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card love that background. I am now a follower xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card I love the image and the background too. You have a beautiful blog and I am now following too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x